End-user Webjam Charter – Updated June, 2012
- Customer Support aims to send an initial response to 90% of emails within 3 business days. We commit to replying to all posts on the Webjammers Forum.
- We respect the privacy of your personal information. If you delete your account any content that you’ve posted in other networks (in a blog, forum, etc) will remain and be referenced as posted by ‘Inactive user’.
- We encourage sharing of your website but you can prevent sharing by concealing a module or your whole network and /or not allowing replication of styles, specific modules or the website architecture.
- Our Editorial policy aims to be fair, open & unbiased. Our editors will independently review, publish & promote user-created sites without bias or influence.
- Our usage policy welcomes everyone who is respectful of others. We will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment of any kind and will take appropriate action against such behaviour.
- Webjam users must be over 13 years. If a user is aged between 13 and 17 years old, they may use Webjam only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- We will report system availability and target having Webjam available 99.5% over the course of the month. We also provide the website: www.iswebjamup.com as a page where users can check Webjam’s current status if the main site is not available.
- Server: web1.webjam.com
- Total queries:
- Serialization time: 406ms
- Execution time: 406ms
- XSLT time: $$$XSLT$$$ms