Video of the latest Trust Library built in the Westminster University Student Union Cafe and Bar:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbT_13d2Mp8
If you want to create your own OR help encourage more people to make their own Trust Library do contact organisations such as the ones on this list...
http://www.communityrepaint.org.uk/Useful_Links.php using the advice on http://www.TRUStlibrary.org
Please contact & ask if they want Trust Libraries to look up http://www.TRUStlibrary.org and if they can provide volunteers to raise awareness about recycling or if we can partner with them. Ask them to comment directly on Trustlibrary.org and the facebook page.
Also add each one of them as 'like' on facebook and comment on their facebook pages so anyone can see our work (post saying ' Can http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org work with you? https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=348867089849 http://twitter.com/TRUSTlibrary ')
Want to get involved? List your name & what you can 1. GIVE 2. WANT 3. Email Contact 4. Your Donation 5. Suggestions
1. I want to volunteer and will promote this site on Facebook/Twitter
2. I want to make exciting collaborative artworks using recycled material.
3. edwhyman gmail http://www.twitter.com/whymandesign
4. I have subscribed to donate £9 a month and have set up a trust library using my unwanted books.
6. I also can provide art to display in the shops. examples at at http://www.whymandesign.com
Westminster University Student Union Trust Library (Baker Street Campus London)
We are creating the biggest library to date. Do come down and bring unwanted books to share with others and get your own for free.
We want to create 50+ locations to host creative work like tedx's across the uk in shops with you and/or help you create a Trust Library ANYWHERE in MINUTES using 3+ unwanted books? http://wwww.TRUSTlibrary.org
Can we work with you to create http://www.WEBiversity.org and http://www.PLAYGROUNDgames.org using the http://www.TRAIDmark.org business model and open source software?
1. Want a FREE book to read, review then give away? Donate to TRUSTlibrary.org (so we can recycle books from Charity Shops to give away for free to others) and we will give you free books. Join us in the Gift economy where everyone wins. 2. Have you ever seen a few books left for anyone to take in a bar or waiting room? Share the location on our map so that everyone can use that Trust Library. Search for your local Trust Library here and make your own. 3. Help hundreds of people in minutes by getting the DIY Trust Library pack and volunteering or building your own. 4. Enhance any building by requesting we install a FREE Trust Library. Every School, Hospital, Hall and Shop could have one. If you want a Trust Library in your community ask us to send your community leader free books by donating. Lets work together to create, record and share where to find free books so that anyone can FIND the Trust Libraries and then give and get FREE books.
If you are not happy with your books in any way (please take pictures/videos of yourself giving them away and share on TRUSTlibrary.org and collect contact details for the people you gave them to) then we will be able to give you a replacement batch totally free. The books we supply are popular fact and fiction but we do also have a supply of childrens and youth books that we can supply to Schools/Hospitals. We also install artworks in public locations too. Contact us for details @TRUSTlibrary. Why not get a Trust Library installed in/outside your office, school, home, hospital, station or in an entrance foyet so that everyone can improve their day with a free book they can read then give away.
Join the Facebook Group and share your advice/contacts/opinion https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=348867089849
Contact us directly at http://www.twitter.com/TRUSTlibrary and re-tweet about @TRUSTlibrary so others can learn how to make their own Library. Why not watch the best free educational video's and share you favorites at http://www.WEBiversity.org
http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org is created by http://www.MUSTart.org & FREEtraid.org and uses the http://www.TRAIDmark.org business model. If you take a book please give it away after you have read it and bring more unwanted books to give away. Please share the love by donating online so we can buy more books to give away free.
TRUST Library has won an award from http://www.unltd.org.uk and are looking for other partners to collaborate with on helping others using recycled items.
We have partnered with http://www.HealthyPlanet.org to raise awareness of Reusing, Reducing and Recycling resources.
1. Want a FREE book to read, review then give away? Donate to TRUSTlibrary.org (so we can recycle books from Charity Shops to give away for free to others) and we will give you free books. Join us in the Gift economy where everyone wins.
2. Have you ever seen a few books left for anyone to take in a bar or waiting room? Share the location on our map so that everyone can use that Trust Library. Search for your local Trust Library here and make your own.
3. Help hundreds of people in minutes by getting the DIY Trust Library pack and volunteering or building your own.
4. Enhance any building by requesting we install a FREE Trust Library. Every School, Hospital, Hall and Shop could have one. If you want a Trust Library in your community ask us to send your community leader free books by donating. Lets work together to create, record and share where to find free books so that anyone can FIND the Trust Libraries and then give and get FREE books.
Also review any books you find at Trust Libraries so others know which books to read/ignore. Ask us to set up a FREE Book sharing Trust Library or donate and get a book sent to a friend of your choice. Take, read then review your book at TRUSTlibrary.org and importantly give it away. (Do tell Us if you enjoyed the book & donate online:). It is also important to record where the Trust Libraries are so that it is harder of them to be unintentionally disposed of by unaware individuals so we have created signs to label them.
The Gift Ecomony has arrived. Here are other ways to donate to innovative charitable causes and get given FREE things!
FREE Gifts & Lucky Dip at FREEtraid.org
FREE Tea & Coffee at BARcampBAR.org
Donate to fund more free products and we will give you (or someone you choose) a FREE GIFT that you can choose (an individual piece of Art or a book) every month with MUSTart.org! It was £9.99 BUT is now FREE as we want to give you free art/books! 1.Choose the person (that you want to get the free Art or book 2. Donate at least £2 (which covers the postage and packaging costs) every month 3.Suggest ideas (if you want) 4.Receive a the FREE piece of Art or Book every month. It is that easy plus If you are not happy with your piece of Art or Book, upload a picture of yourself giving it away to a stranger at MUSTart.org with contact details and we will send you AND the stranger Twice as much free Art or Books! We are a Volunteer organisation created by WhymanDesign.com and are looking to collaborate with Charities to make more Art and Libraries. We are looking for more locations to work with FREEcyclepoint.org and BARcampBAR.org and FREEtraid.org so do get in touch @whymandesign.
|FREE BOOK poster.doc||10kb|
|WEBiversity.org big letters.doc||8kb|
|FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY big letters.doc||8kb|
|FREE BOOK poster.doc||10kb|
|TRUSTlibrary big letters.doc||8kb|
|FREE BOOK create library.doc||11kb|
|FREE BOOK box base.doc||10kb|
|TRUST Library Setup Guidance.doc||26kb|
|TRUStlibrary setting up your own shop.doc||18kb|
Join if you want to see community-only content and contribute with your content.