Achieve through doing.
The Rockville community festival was established by the City of Rockville in 2003 and the committee currently functions as a nonprofit organization. The committee is comprised of non-profit organizations, business members, and volunteers from the Rockville community and surrounding cities.
To offer family events through-out the year that will include an annual festival and teen dances.
To organize social family and youth events that will promote community integration, promote youth mentorship, develop community pride, and strengthen community involvement.
- Organize Rock-Fest as a means of promoting the benefits of a common bond between the people, businesses, government, education, youth, and civic organizations.
- Provide opportunities for organizations and businesses to showcase their products/services and raise funds for their cause.
- Provide a unique cultural and educational experience for residents and tourists.
- Provide tours that will educate and promote our agricultural community, granite country, businesses, Grand Lake, Pleasant Lake and Eagle Park.
- Provide fun activities and opportunities which have a broad appeal to Central MN, families and youth.
- Organize events that will benefit the success of Rock-Fest’s future.
- Donate a percentage of funds to local causes or organizations that are in need of financial support.
- Engage in fundraising activities independently or jointly with other organizations for charitable causes.
Rock-Fest Continues to Strive for Success
The Rock-Fest committee members strongly believe in building community relationships and giving anyone and everyone the opportunity to experience our community and traditions. We are a committee that achieves through doing. We invite everyone to participate. Everyone is invited to celebrate and play.