Cameo Casino boosts that, "women deserve a great gaming environment involving his or her AS WELL AS Cameo Casino was created with today's woman in mind. They have cuttingedge AS WELL AS userfriendly software, efficient payouts, ALONG WITH roundtheclock customer service, making Cameo Casino sole of the premier gaming venues on the network Play free slots without registration." Casino Partners will be wellknown because of its top notch online casinos just like Casino Tropez, Vegas Red, Casino Del Rio, ALONG WITH Titan poker simply just to recognize a few.Cameo Casino offers a great refined elegance AS WELL AS several star ASSISTANCE coupled within an extremely generous Comp basic steps method AS WELL AS extravagant welcome bonuses Any time as compared to industry standards. as a women my partner and i found Cameo Casino to possibly be a good undoubtedly delightful AND a unique gaming experience surely developed because of the women gambler inside mind. while This is lone sole small step due to the visibility regarding women in the on the internet gambling world, when i hope that the success of Cameo Casino can wake up ones preverbal marketing industry towards fact The item there is usually a huge market regarding on the net women gamblers. we login. when i play. ALONG WITH we deserve a great bit extra attention!This leads individual for you to ask, where may be the disconnect between your own 3 mediums of gambling? could possibly help That become shortsighted, in excess of targeted advertising in the direction of ones male audience? Or, could The item become The idea these types of people tend to be skewed from similar to on the web poker, freeslot that is to be traditionally a male hobby? Whatever your own answer is on this phenomenon, individual on the web casino group offers finally decided to think outside ones field AS WELL AS reach out exclusively on the online female gambling market.Casino Partners possesses introduced ones world's first AND ALSO singular online casino produced especially from women for women appropriately named Cameo Casino. in the Just click release in April 2006 Casino Partners talked about that, "Women make up no less than 50% of players with the on the net gaming market a good fact That had not been taken at the gaming industry until now. Promotions AND ALSO advertising have always been produced for its typical "Joe" and acquire centered approximately male dominated themes." Additionally, "Cameo Casino gives more than 80 Award Winning Games, rapidly Download, quickly Payouts, Huge Jackpots, AS WELL AS much better as compared to Vegas odds." It is not any private This despite your current legality of on-line gambling at the United States, It has become your current fastest growing industry towards Internet. your own desire to wager on the internet has even surpassed your virtual power connected with on the net pornography. online gambling is usually a $12 billion dollars a great year industry, inside exactly about half involving The idea quantity generated on the United States, ALONG WITH some analysis believe your figure will supply because of the year 2010. for you to what confidential does your industry owe this extraordinary success? It\'s quite simple from a great psychological point involving view; people indulge for the thrill connected with spending an little in order to win a good lot. Akin for the lottery This is the exchange connected with hope, As in the hope associated with effortlessly transporting several money AND turning them into a great massive variety involving money.Surprisingly online world gambling marketing campaigns may be almost exclusively geared in the direction of men; That is until now. your current majority connected with advertisements AS WELL AS banners feature scantly clad beautiful young women or even round tables full of cigar smoking male texas hold\'em players. the target audience regarding on the web gambling is usually readily accepted through the industry Equally the 3040 year old, college informed male. Even Playboy has it is own online casino, that by definition alone is really targeted directly ALONG WITH surely to the male audience. Why is on the internet gambling almost exclusively targeted towards an male audience? in 3 research stories sole conducted via Peter D. Hart Research Associates, Inc. (2006) IN ADDITION TO solitary conducted through Luntz, Manlansky Strategic Research (2006) written by your American Gaming Association your own percentage associated with male ALONG WITH female brickand mortar gamblers feel nearly equal inside men bringing in up 53% of your population and the different 47% consisting connected with women. However, men out numbered women almost threetoone at the virtual gambling world where men comprised 68% of a populations studied leaving women for you to make up your remaining 32%.