1. Our dominant thoughts bring about actions, events and circumstances.
2. Drive your thoughts by monitoring your feelings.
3. Choose joyful thoughts: be thankful for the things you have and for the good things that are coming.
4. Believe you have received the things you ask for."
5. Allow time between the thought and it's outcome."
6. Visualize the things you intend to have.
7. Segment intending. Declarations for each part of the day.
8. We are here because our way of thinking in the past brought us to the present, by the same token, we will be in the future by the way we think in the present.
9. Our Inner Being is immanent good.
10. We are born to enjoy life. To live abundantly.
11. There is enough for everyone;
12. Allow people be what they want to be.
2 classes, a healthy life
2 classes, fixing finances.
Be a graduate in LOA, it is all free
First and third Mondays from 6:30 to 8:00 PM
509 N. Church St. Burlington