We put together 12 principles, or studies, that we want to go through one by one in our meetings, in order to better understand the concept exposed in the book along with the documentary "The Secret".
Here the 12 " Principles"
1. Our dominant thoughts bring about actions, events and circumstances.
2. Drive your thoughts by monitoring your feelings.
3. Choose joyful thoughts: be thankful for the things you have and for the good things that are coming.
4. Believe you have received the things you ask for."
5. Allow time between the thought and it's outcome."
6. Visualize the things you intend to have.
7. Segment intending. Declarations for each part of the day.
8. We are here because our way of thinking in the past brought us to the present, by the same token, we will be in the future by the way we think in the present.
9. Our Inner Being is immanent good.
10. We are born to enjoy life. To live abundantly.
11. There is enough for everyone;
12. Allow people be what they want to be.
Our group is formed of people of all walk of life. Each person bring the best in themselves to enrich the group. And each one allow the other be what they want to be. What bring us together is the 12 principles we want to master.
Someone ask me how can we harmonize the law of attraction with a fundamentalist christian view of life. It is like how to solve the conflict between religion and science. There is no conflit. The real science studies the phenomena of nature, and stop there. That is physics, Religion studies the origins of life and theorizes on their meaning. That is metaphysics. Both completes one another. By Religion I believe in the creation and it's Creator, by science I am delighted by the wonders of the things and laws of creation.
The same is with the law of attraction. Their principles has been in nature since humankind exists. I study the laws as they exist and I study their origin according my christian beliefs. By-the-way, is in the publisher "Living by Design, Your Law of Attraction" 12 simple principles to change your way based in a strong positive biblical view of life. Check it out on http://www.createspace.com/3340299