Conversation w/ Sue Simmons March 20, 2008
Yes! October 11 OK
Meet with her soon with “The Plan”.
She would like see bike shops/companies represented. Demo Days?
Mt. Brighton would like to make money on food.
They will donate something if possible, probably free skiing or golf. (Use of their site is plenty!)
I spoke with Rob yesterday and he asked that we put our understanding of Mt. Brighton's commitment to the Tour de Livingston in writing. Since you are the go-to-team for logistics, I thought you should add / delete anything before I shared with Rob. I've also included Sandie on this communication as she was at the meeting with Rob at Mt. Brighton. Here goes:
Mt. Brighton’s Commitment (in-kind) to the Howell Rotary Tour de Livingston
· Agree to be event site host
· Use of restaurant and lounge facilities for registration, meals, etc.
· Use of restroom facilities
· Use of parking lot for bicyclist parking
· “Vendor Fair” parking around perimeter
· Attend committee planning meetings, as available
· Permit for our procuring breakfast sponsor
· Permit for our procuring beverage sponsor
· Mt. Brighton overseeing lunch for riders/volunteers (at a pre-agreed price)
o Mostaccoli / salad / breadsticks
o Serving from ~ 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
· The Howell Rotary will commit to posting Mt. Brighton’s logo on the website, registration form, event t-shirts, and other opportunities when possible.
Appreciate any thoughts or additions you might have - thanks!