I’ve recently tried strutting my stuff in Equipment clothing, and I find their trendy, boyfriend styles very fashionable, so now I’m hooked! I’m so into their “menswear turned into womenswear” style that I’ve been shopping for their pieces at least twice a month. I won’t be surprised if I’m not the only one going gaga over Equipment clothing. Well, it turns out I’m not the only one. I found a lot of reviews online from other fashionistas who are rocking and loving Equipment. Here are some of the feedback from actual users of Equipment clothing.
• Their shirts are awesome! In fact, they are so awesome that I’ve purchased my second piece just three days after I got my first one. I got one large in navy blue—just a little oversized—and is perfect with both skinny jeans and leggings. Plus, it can be easily tucked into pants and skirts. For my second piece, I got a size medium hibiscus with a gorgeous shade of pink. The fabric is wonderful and the cut is perfect. If you’re looking for a great, basic, button-down shirt, Equipment is the brand you should go for.
• Their shirts are really lightweight and they look amazing when paired with black jeans. They have the perfect piece of clothing to spruce up any outfit.
• They have blouses that can stand on their own. They feel very comfortable and look polished. I couldn’t ask for more. Even their shades of gray look very rich. Great on a blonde.
• I’m starting to get addicted to Equipment shirts. They are absolutely gorgeous, with high quality fabrics and the softest, most buttery silk. I recommend you to shop for a smaller size than you’d normally go for in their Signature cut. I’m a size 12 Australian and quite full-bosomed, so I typically go for medium or large shirts. The large size makes me look like a kid who borrowed an adult’s shirt. The medium size is a pretty loose fit—looks okay over jeans, but has too much material when matched with a pencil skirt. But small size fits me perfectly.
• This is a great label that produces amazing blouses and shirts for that everyday casual look or formal look. You can use their versatile pieces to dress up or down depending on what you pair them with. Looks amazing tucked in or out, and the materials used are airy and flowy—perfect for summer!
• They have gorgeous, high quality silk just as I expected from Equipment, and they even look vibrant when worn. However, their sizes run large as everyone has mentioned.