BBC Disability Ministry

We exist to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ.

We joyfully live with a hard and glorious truth: God purposes disability in his creation for his glory and for our good.

BBC Disability Ministry Blog » When do we get to talk about the other consequences of abortion, Mr. President?

161 Comments- Add comment | Back to Home Written on 18-May-2009 by john.knightsr
I've read the transcript of your speech to the graduates of Notre Dame, Mr. President.  I have a question: Do words mean anything to you, Mr. President?

In your story about the doctor who challenged a statement on your website as you ran for the presidency, you said this:

He wrote, "I do not ask at this point that you oppose abortion, only that you speak about this issue in fair-minded words." Fair-minded words.

After I read the doctor's letter, I wrote back to him and I thanked him. And I didn't change my underlying position (emphasis mine), but I did tell my staff to change the words on my website. And I said a prayer that night that I might extend the same presumption of good faith to others that the doctor had extended to me. Because when we do that -- when we open up our hearts and our minds to those who may not think precisely like we do or believe precisely what we believe -- that's when we discover at least the possibility of common ground.

That's when we begin to say, "Maybe we won't agree on abortion, but we can still agree that this heart-wrenching decision for any woman is not made casually, it has both moral and spiritual dimensions.

So let us work together to reduce the number of women seeking abortions, let's reduce unintended pregnancies. (Applause.) Let's make adoption more available. (Applause.) Let's provide care and support for women who do carry their children to term. (Applause.) Let's honor the conscience of those who disagree with abortion, and draft a sensible conscience clause, and make sure that all of our health care policies are grounded not only in sound science, but also in clear ethics, as well as respect for the equality of women." Those are things we can do. (Applause.)

So, is that the point, Mr. President - we get to talk, but the underlying positions get to remain the same?  The only thing that actually changes is we think a little more charitably about each other?

Please, sir, tell me how that is supposed to make a difference?

I have a few more questions, Mr. President:

When do we get to talk about how the behavior of men on virtually every measurable level has gotten worse since abortion was made legal across the United States?  Men are more likely to leave women today, more likely to be abusive, less likely to care for the children they father, and less likely to consider the consequences of their sexual behavior.  Up to 75% of marriages that have a disabled child end in divorce, and most of the time it is the man who walks away from his family.  When do we get to talk about men being encouraged to act like men rather than petulant, irresponsible, selfish little boys?

When do we get to talk about the cultural expectation that a mother is expected to abort her baby with an identified disability in the womb? Doctors, nurses, social workers assume a diagnosis of downs syndrome or spina bifida means a woman should terminate the pregnancy.  What do you call a 90% abortion rate, Mr. President?  If it were babies of any ethnicity, you would rightly call it genocide.  What do you believe about families in this situation, Mr. President?

Finally, Mr. President, you said yourself that "the strong too often dominate the weak."  Please explain to me, Mr. President, who is more weak and thus more worthy of your protection as the leader of the free world than a baby in his or her mother's womb?

But, of course, I'm just part of that opposition not really worthy of your attention or of 'Open hearts. Open minds. Fair-minded words.'  How did you put it?

"You'll hear talking heads scream on cable, and you'll read blogs that claim definitive knowledge, and you will watch politicians pretend they know what they're talking about."
Send to a friend

Comments

• written on 18-May-2009

Chris Wilson [http://www.paynevillebaptist.org] says:

Wow! Thank you for speaking truth.

Zachary Anderson says:

Thank You!

Kim says:

I ditto the "Wow!". Wonderfully stated, straight to the point/heart. I sincerely hope this was sent to Obama.

Ryan says:

Thank you!

david grace says:

great! right in line with proverbs 25:11 "a word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver."

James Robins says:

Most Godly and so close to the heart of GOD!
    May Christs power amplify your voice into the very heart of policy makers all over this planet!
    James robins
    Lancashire
    England.

Jane Peterson says:

My son is a police officer. His most difficult call last night involved persuading a 17-year-old girl NOT to commit suicide from guilt over her recent abortion. No lack of victims in the cultural expectations of abortion.

dan miller says:

Thank you for speaking out for those who can't. I wholeheartedly agree with you.
    God bless you for speaking out.

Dewey Wise [http://www.hopefruitandberryfarm.com] says:

Is there some way that we may know if the president will get your thoughts? I praise God for your thoughts and questions. May God richly bless you.

Christy Keyton says:

As a mother of a beautiful three year old girl with Downs Syndrome, I cried when I read your response to the President's speech. Our Hannah Grace is considered a GIFT to our family. I am honored to be her mother. May God bless your words and may He use them to pierce the hearts of many with the truth.

Sandy Gardner says:

Thank you for your pointed and precious questions to our president. I can only hope more of our citizenry and leadership carefully and prayerfully consider such questions. May we all live in ways that protect human life, as John Piper biblically portrayed, as the only life made in God's image and made eternal, and as C.S. Lewis pointed out, individually more important than whole nations, which rise and fall.

Scott Qualls says:

God bless you and may we all step up to protect the innocent-by making our voices heard to the politicians and through voting. All babies are a blessing from God, even the "disabled" ones!

Terry [http://adisciplesthoughts.blogspot.com] says:

Thank you for caring for children!

Philemon says:

Did someone ever challenge President Obama to watch how the babies die in the wombs, to see if his would be really opened? Mr. President, Í challenge you to watch what you agree to, persuade your wife and your lovely daughters to watch it with you. Would you be proud before them? Would your words be fair to the babies?

Mac says:

"For whoever finds me finds life
    and obtains favor from the Lord,
    but he who fails to find me injures himself;
    all who hate me love death.”
    Proverbs 8:35,36

Euthanasia is coming

Tim says:

I'm a Christian in China and what i know is abortion is legal and is really happened quite often in lots of cities.
    we are lost in this complicated world, we can't see this thing as a murder(we even don't know what true life is). For the new generation in our country it's just a byproduct with the "new era".I dare say lots of Chinese like your new president. he is black and cool, charming, and keeping the pace of the "new era"(which is driven by evil).
    the world is small and your policy is deeply influenced our society.

Sarah says:

I am saddened to see how the concept of getting to the root of the problem has escaped your perception. Clearly Mr. Obama was trying to come to a place where two opposing sides can come together to work on solving some of the problems associated with women that get abortions such as unwanted teenage pregnancies, increasing incentives for adoption, and providing support and help to families with unexpected pregnancies. I fail to see how the act of coming together to work on common problems is a bad thing. I believe you should feel ashamed of yourself. I will continue to pray that everyone put their differences aside and work on common problems in society versus sticking your heels in the ground and trying to constantly change the minds of others. May God help you get back to the Good road.

Sandy says:

Don says:

President Obama is a smooth talker. To the casual listener his speech at Notre Dame was beautiful. Thank you for examining his words and laying them out in the light. We must always do this because time goes on it is becoming clearer to me that this is Obama's greatest strength- he has the amazing abilility to use words to make evil seem good, and good seem evil.

Deedub says:

One of the valid criticisms against Richard Dawkins' book the God Delusion is that he just goes on emotional rants without really addressing with substance the valid claims of faith or the sound reasons for considering intelligent design, he simply rails against them with emotional, preaching to the choir statements. Sadly, I think this is what brother Knight has done in response to Obama's speech; the speech was quoted but no considerations were given to the points made.

For instance, I'm assuming John Knight does not believe in the power of rational persuasion, as if the issue is to only change the president's mind...as if his mind cannot change, as if minds don't change as a consequence of rational and "charitable" conversation. Obama is arguing that a method for democratic processes in a plural society is not to face off in culture wars but instead to speak to each other. Indeed, Obama's example showed a willingness to listen and adjust his behavior, i.e. his web site based on what he heard. Exactly, why is that problematic? John, I don't feel you answered that in an intelligent and fair way. But that is a key premise in Obama's argument. Dialogue achieves something. Isn't there how witnessing works, some plant, some water...eventually a harvest is reached?

I also don't think you responded to Obama's challenge to reduce the number of abortions and unwanted pregnancies, given that Roe v. Wade is not going to be changed any time in the near future, is there a real interest in actually saving the lives of the unborn or only getting worked up around policy principles? Do you want to see more people decide to have children as opposed to aborting them, is there no spiritual and moral victory in having more people CHOOSE life instead of only being forced to accept life? I think murder was defined once by someone as not just actually killing but also hating, I think there is an inward principle that is being critically missed, at some level the Christian obsession has to be with who those folks who choose to not abort become spiritually and morally in their decision. Please flesh out how Obama's ambition does not deliver near tangible near term value. You didn't address this.

Moreover, I think we've not had a president in recent history who has more consistently spoke out against the problems of irresponsible fatherhood than Obama has; it has been a preoccupation for him. But my question is that you associate legal abortion with a host of other social pathologies but you don't make any attempt to connect them, e.g. how does legalized abortion relate to how men treat women, accept or do not accept responsibility for their born children or even relate to sexual carelessness?

What I read in your posting was merely a preaching to the choir diatribe that doesn't say anything to Obama or liberals or anyone else for that matter. I, for one, I'm weary of the dumbing down of the dialogue around this issue and it is too important, and the influence of the church around these issues too necessary, for someone to come around and float an apparent critical response to what the president said that it is really a simplistic ideological statement that adds nothing. I say this respectfully because I love John Piper's ministry, but I will say this, if we pursued the sharing of the doctrines of grace with this same degree of carelessness, no one would ever know what we mean.

Please try again and next time actually address what was said...substantive conversation = authentic conversation.

Mark [http://www.godskingdomfirst.org] says:

When you said, "we get to talk, but the underlying positions get to remain the same," I think you missed Obama's point. He said, "I didn't change my underlying position" which is that a woman has a right to choose what she does with her body. But the fact that he is openly and honestly talking about the other factors involved, and the concerns of both sides, indicates a direction toward communication between opposing sides that is necessary for anything to get accomplished in this world. Like Sarah's comment above, I fail to see how the act of coming together to work on common problems is a bad thing.

He also said, "...the fact is that at some level, the views of the two camps are irreconcilable. Each side will continue to make its case to the public with passion and conviction. But surely we can do so without reducing those with differing views to caricature." This is true. Until Christ returns to set up his Kingdom, this world will continue to be under the influence of evil. Do you really think outlawing abortion will solve the problems you listed? There is no simple answer to the problems we face, due to man's fallen nature. God will eventually solve them in the next world. But in the meantime, society has to deal with opposing sides of all of the "hot-button issues" and that will never happen as long as people on either extreme refuse to consider, and even demonize, the other side's viewpoint.

Simon says:

Thank you Mr Knight for speaking out, it is good that christian leaders show others the way, I am an South African, and we also have a Communist President ( Jacob Zuma) now just like America has. Who dialogues with a communist. Abortion is Anti Christ and anti the Bible and that is all there is to it. Maybe the folks who critisize ought to consider the Scriptures and compare Obama with that. I have followed everything people said about the American election and everything Obama did and said in his first 100 days.
    The people must stop idolizing Obama and other political leaders and call them to account like you have.
    Yours in Christ
    Simon
    Johannesburg.
    South Africa.

Larry NFOR says:

That is great to know there are people who have their minds and words in place. Power, Power, when will you loose your grip on those with hearts that are willing to do right. When one gets to power, true politics begin - things that would not be considered during campaigns are now a priority - bureau pressure?
    Thanks John, for calling on the president to rethink and reconsider who He is in God's sight, we still look up to him for lots of things. His priorities and words therefore need to be set right as soon as possible.

Mark [http://www.godskingdomfirst.org] says:

Simon, with all due respect, it is that kind of thinking that adds fuel to anti-Christian attitudes. As Christians we are to communicate God's will, not spout diatribes and factual errors. Regardless of anyone's opinion of President Obama, he is not a communist. And while abortion may be against God's will, that is not "all there is to it." It is a complex issue with no easy answer. If this world were under God's rulership (as it will be when Christ returns) things would be much simpler. But as long as Christians and non-Christians live together in this country, there has to be cooperation and communication. I don't idolize Obama but I do agree with his idea of both camps working together to solve problems.

Raffy says:

Mr Knight thank you for standing up for truth and honoring Jesus with your life and choices.

I'm sure many people (including Christians) have much to say about political correctness and diplomacy in our tone when dealing with issues such as this. I simply believe that the reason why we are, and will be, the most hated group by all nations (as our Lord said) will be because we declare their works to be evil and call them to repentance. There was no political correctness in Jesus' tone when He told people about hell or called Herod a fox. Abortion becomes trivial when you take God out of the picture. But when we bring the conversation to revolve around Him with whom we have to do, we show that it is a massively important subject because God is the giver of life and He will reward every man according to His works.

I truly think issues such as this will train us to have steel and iron in our spiritual bones so that we stand up for Jesus against the antichirst himself, since this is clearly the spirit of the antichrist at work in the world.

Jesus is glorious,

Raffy
    Philippines

Bryan says:

Your observations about the (ir)responsibility of men and its bearing on the abortion problem are insightful. What if every woman facing an unplanned pregnancy knew that the father of her child was going to stick around? What if men were willing to deny themselves sex absent a marital commitment? The issues would be very different indeed.

Shane says:

Remember, that we can not stop saying some of these same argumenets against abortion even while there is a president who is 'open to discussion', but 'not changing his mind'. This would occur if genocide was happening and the side killing the other people said they wanted to talk, yet proceeded to still murder more people. We can say yes please talk and listen to what we are saying, but also STOP KILLING THE WONDERFUL CHILDREN! I want you to know that I do pray for people like my mother who has had abortions and love and care for them with all my broken heart, but I pray for the murder to stop and the children to be born and learn the glory of Christ's work on this earth. I love you all please, feel my urgency not to be satisfied with Obama's speech and still fight against: genocide, murder, and abortion.

Colleen says:

Just a thought... if abortion weren't legal, imagine how many adoptive families would no longer have to wait multiple YEARS to have a child. I can't help but think that the children I would gladly raise and care for can be legally murdered (and how many have been while we've waited). Most sane, thinking people acknowledge that a baby dies when an abortion is performed. Some of the more compassionate folks will even say it is "regrettable"... but, really, should be legal to take a life? Should it be considered "regrettable" or "reprehensible"? It seems that in our quest for political correctness, we've grown far too comfortable with people denying the truth of what is really happening... people are dying and we could be doing something about it, but don't want to "offend" anyone.

Barry Wallace [http://barrywallace.wordpress.com/] says:

I think we're all watching the ultimate politician pretend he knows what he's talking about. How tragic. Thanks for pouring out your heart. Too bad it won't be heard where it most needs to be.

RF [http://www.threedonia.com] says:

There’s so much truth in that letter I don’t know where to start in praising it.

- If the radical feminist agenda had been planned out by misogynist men—men who have no respect for women, men who only want to use women and move on to the next when things get rough—how would it look any different?

- I’ve often thought that as our society moves towards a population free of birth defects, how much I would miss meeting people with Downs Syndrome. They are the kindest, most loving people in creation.

- President Obama’s speech was a revelation to me. While reading the transcript I was struck by the realization that pro-choice advocates have painted themselves into a corner so that any mention of justice or equality makes them look either callous or thoughtless. Mr. Knight’s example of “strong vs. weak” jumped out at me, too. So did “Do unto others,” “We are given by God’s grace the ability to see ourselves in others,” and “civil rights for all God’s children.” When I read all of those words I kept adding mentally: “except for the unborn.” What does it say about your position when you cannot cite the golden rule without having it boomerang on you? This is the primary tack I will henceforth take when debating pro-choice advocates.

Jan says:

I agree with Mr. Knight's views in the disconnect that our president seems to have between his words and his actions. Certainly, we should be supportive of policies that would encourage adoption and the like. But, the act of abortion is evil. At its core, it is a direct offense to God. It destroys the handiwork of God as He creates human beings made in His image for His good pleasure--the able -bodied and the disabled--and for His purposes. Where does one compromise on evil? There is no compromising on the act of abortion. Perhaps Mr. Knight has pondered this more deeply in relation to his son with disabilities as eugenics and euthanasia have crossed the threshold of our culture.

• written on 20-May-2009

Colleen says:

RF - Our foster baby has Downs - his mother was advised of the possibility mid-pregnancy & we assume she was counseled to abort (& all the more so because she is unmarried with 4 other children already). He is now 7 months old, adorable & the happiest baby I've ever known. I can't imagine our lives without him, but every day women are told that children just like him shouldn't even be born...

• written on 21-May-2009

RF [http://www.threedonia.com] says:

Colleen - God bless you. I worked in a store for many years and several of our customers had Downs. They never failed to lift my spirits. They spread joy, as I'm sure you know.

• written on 29-May-2009

Susan says:

I have been somewhat comforted by reading the above comments. It gets lonely at times when I realize that many people around us have succumbed to the current rhetiric of "rights' and "choice" . Any right that must be asserted over the "rights" of others is no right at all, but gross assumption. It bothers me exceedingly that in the country in which we live we are wading around in the blood of thousands of unborn children - legally - denied life. May the God who initially gave these children life,garciously forgive us. May the children forgive us for not providing for their safety at all cost!

• written on 03-Jul-2010

NanetteHale [http://www.lowest-rate-loans.com] says:

If you want to buy a house, you would have to get the loans. Moreover, my father commonly takes a commercial loan, which supposes to be really useful.

• written on 06-Jul-2010

white airmax 90 [http://www.sellnikeairmax.com/] says:

My nike air 2010 river runs to thee. Blue sea, wilt thou welcome me? My river awaits reply.Oh! sea, look graciously.Two star-crossed white airmax 95 lovers in perfect harmony Just give me a chance and you will agree.I was meant for you.And you were meant for me.Please forgive me for falling in air max 90 love with you.Forgive me for loving you with all my air max sneakers heart.Forgive me for never wanting to be apart.If you were a teardrop;In my black airmax 90 eye,For fear of losing you,I would never cry.And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.Forgive me for needing you in my life;Forgive me for enjoying the kids air max beauty of your body and soul;Forgive me for wanting to be with you when I grow old.

• written on 13-Nov-2010

monclerlife [http://www.monclerlife.com] says:

This continuous drought has led the amazon river flows through a Peruvian than in 2005, Moncler jackets down to the water below the lowest in 40 years, this means for decades the amazon rainforest in South America will has long been moncler jackets moncler coats devastating drought in the most severe threat, the drought. The scientists from Peru and Brazil, moncler sale said during the annual monsoon season now becomes very typical of the rainfall in rainy season, but should be early rain lasts a few weeks. Moncler With a view of such drought will continue, because the Atlantic hurricane absorption of severe form of the amazon region took a vapor. Moncler jackets sale Guardiola admit need careful, especially recently spoke about real Madrid and dingyi topic. Help the media, but the repeated the Barcelona coach can only be serious, I don’t want to say any words mourinho said coach how transfers-will have their own ideas, Moncler jackets Men I respect each player, fans, they will understand you is sent first or substitute intention, coach impossible everybody. Although Barcelona in moncler strength, moncler jackets women but start in la liga is obvious, mourinho was worried about other teams will give barca gave for the title this season, he had to act as a provocation to la liga ZhuDui alarming. Guardiola is also capable of this point, so in this sensitive, moncler jackets women black he didn’t want to concentrate on unnecessary waste build-up.

• written on 21-Nov-2010

Dreambox 500s [http://www.dreambox-500s.com] says:

I m glad i found ur articles. Good post. thank you for sharing!

• written on 22-Nov-2010

red bull hats [http://www.caps-hat.com] says:

Best new era caps ,new era hats, delicate monster energy hats, magical nfl hats, one industries hats, rockstar energy hats, Red Bull Caps, The Hundreds Hats, Supreme Hats, DC Comics monster energy hats are in stock now. Our site provide first-class service and reliable quanlity garantee, do not hesitate to shake hands with us and go with the tide as soon as possible!

• written on 20-Dec-2010

cheap laptop battery [http://www.cheap4laptopbattery.com/] says:

Lufthansa has ugg boots introduced

• written on 28-Dec-2010

monster beats [http://www.beatsbydre-headphones.com/] says:

I had just discovered it. Moments earlier, I'd settled into my seat and plugged the Beats' seductive red cable into my iPod Nano's mini-jack. I'd selected an album and pressed Play. Nothing.

Included in the Beats' impressive packaging are two Duracell AAA batteries. I hadn't installed them. I removed the headphones and searched all over for a battery compartment. Again: Nothing. I was perplexed. And charley-horsed.
    ">

• written on 05-Mar-2011

Bracelet Pandora [http://www.bracelet-pandora-canada.org/] says:

The Americans kept winning multiple military victories from 1968-1973, but that still did not help establish either a independent South Vietnamese government or a lasting political settlement

• written on 30-Mar-2011

thomas sabo bracelets [http://www.thomas-sabo-uk.org/bracelets] says:

I want your help. I like your blog. Your texts are interesting. I entered here by accident and I started reading. I became interested in the topic and I am thinking whether I could use your texts on my paper, of course with the quotation. Please contact with me, thanks very much.

• written on 11-Apr-2011

pandora charms meanings [http://www.genuinepandoracharms.com/pandora-charms-meanings.html] says:

This is a very good post, I learn very much, I will invited my friend to vist it.

• written on 15-Apr-2011

Loewe Handbag [http://www.etohandbag.com/loewe-handbag-c-167.html] says:

Started in 1872, Loewe began making cases and Loewe Handbags in Madrid. It is very popular.

• written on 14-May-2011

Thomas sabo [http://www.thomasabo-sale.com/] says:

Hey, appreciate it for taking the effort to do this. I like your webpage, although it took a sluggish reader like me some time to via throughout entire page and the many comments.

• written on 25-May-2011

discount jerseys [http://www.nfljerseysmalls.com] says:

I have never read such a wonderful article and I am coming back tomorrow to

continue reading.

• written on 20-Jun-2011

wedding dresses [http://www.iweddingdressshop.com] says:

Tall waist line: chest detached, A word skirt collocation, tall waist line, can fully demonstrate the chest, shoulders line, at the same time for private parts have very good effect of cultivate one's morality.

• written on 27-Jun-2011

abercrombie and fitch [http://www.abercrombieuksale.org.uk] says:

Fantastic goods from you, man. Ive study your stuff ahead of and youre just as well amazing. I enjoy what youve got right here, adore what youre stating and the way you say it. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait to go through additional from you.

• written on 06-Jul-2011

loan [http://www.bestfinance-blog.com] says:

I opine that to receive the personal loans from banks you ought to have a good reason. However, one time I've got a bank loan, just because I wanted to buy a building.

• written on 07-Jul-2011

wedding dresses [http://www.iweddingdressshop.com/] says:

Beautiful wedding dresses are on sale.I think you will find the dresses you like.

• written on 26-Jul-2011

wholesale hats [http://www.wholesalehatsstore.com] says:

A great post, thanks for taking the time to share, continued success to your site in the future! GOOD Work!!

• written on 10-Aug-2011

nike shoes [http://www.nike-discounts.com] says:

The article is worth reading,it makes me fell good,http://www.nike-discounts.com thanks for the bolg owner.I will keep visiting your blog.

• written on 10-Aug-2011

wholesale new era hats [http://www.wholesale-cheap-newerahats.com/] says:

This really answered my problem, thank you! new era hats

• written on 11-Aug-2011

dell inspiron 1535 battery [http://www.laptopsbatterysupplier.com/dell-laptop-battery-studio-1535-c-3_2055.html] says:

Should I Remove theinspiron 1525 battery For A Desktop Replacement Laptop?Well,when using a laptop as a desktop replacement the

• written on 20-Aug-2011

Cheap Nike Air Max [http://www.nike-discounts.com] says:

Very nice article! I can't agree with you more, I love your blog so much! This blog worth reading, I hope the blog owner keep updating, http://www.nike-discounts.com/ Thanks for your work! Have a nice day!

• written on 23-Aug-2011

Canada Goose parka [http://www.canadagoosejacketsstore.com/canada-goose-expedition-parka] says:

tks for sharing

• written on 24-Aug-2011

renlewei [http://www.discountluxurybagsite.com] says:

Now Louis Vuitton luggage and leather goods to become one of the best areas of the brand.

• written on 31-Aug-2011

Moncler Parka [http://www.monclersshop.org/] says:

This is a great blog document and much needed in ensuring
    that projects lead to value. It would be of great help to have some generic
    examples of benefit maps etc included in the guideline. I have just started out
    in the benefits management areana, find it very useful, but am still finding my
    feet on the practical application.

• written on 02-Sep-2011

evening dress [http://www.ofdress.org] says:

designer mother of the bride dresses,designer mother of the bride dresses designer bridal gowns,designer bridal gowns are talking of is definitely the maternity wedding outfits,maternity wedding outfits

• written on 02-Sep-2011

Bridal Gowns [http://www.sevenwedding.co.uk] says:

• written on 02-Sep-2011

Bridal Gowns [http://www.sevenwedding.co.uk] says:

• written on 07-Sep-2011

Discount Louis Vuitton Handbags [http://www.shoesbagonsale.com] says:

new day ,new desinger,come on!

• written on 10-Sep-2011

renlewei [http://www.saleguccinewbags.com] says:

The bag is designed to stretch open their mouths, both Lee blamed any change can show many different styles

• written on 13-Sep-2011

cheap nike shoes [http://www.nike-discounts.com] says:

new day ,new desinger,come on!

• written on 17-Sep-2011

cheap nike shoes [http://www.buy-shoes-bag.com] says:

Cheers very much, I’ve found this article very nice!I found your internet web page good for my needs. I wish you have a wonderful day!

• written on 20-Sep-2011

Moncler Parkas [http://www.moncler-cheap.org/] says:

Always find great knowledge from it .Thanks for your story , Its worth to be strongly recommended ! Moncler Parkas packing down-filled coat, large rounded shape. Moncler Parkas warm is better. Many people dressed for the cold region, but also commonly used for the polar expedition staff.

• written on 21-Sep-2011

canada goose discount [http://www.canada-goose-discount.org/] says:

Support what a good blog! The canada goose coats is genuinely well-liked and also this really is because of in large portion in the direction of competencies identified on this coat.

• written on 21-Sep-2011

football jerseys [http://www.footballjerseys2012.com] says:

We can point out the wording in articles, but I am not sure people truly believe that the media has a hidden agenda.

• written on 22-Sep-2011

kidilaco [http://www.jordan13.org] says:

Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. Jordan 13 Jordan 13 Retro

• written on 24-Sep-2011

belstaff outlet [http://www.belstaffoutletjacket.com] says:

Several elder brother will set up a joint venture company, in order to reveal the company's cow force, "ability", named!!!!!
    "Ability company" listen more ambition! Cheerfully from industrial and commercial bureau to take it back to license, several elder brother confess, see

licence is greatly write "ability is limited company".

• written on 24-Sep-2011

North face outlet [http://www.northfacejacketgoods.org] says:

Today the day off too bad! ! ! Talk on the blog! ! !

• written on 27-Sep-2011

fpeiqin [http://www.canada-goose-discount.org/] says:

Really helps to me ! Really useful, I tried a lot of ways will not work, way too good bloggers.
    can you post more articles? Bcause i already added ur feed to bookmark.

• written on 27-Sep-2011

fpeiqin [http://www.canada-goose-discount.org/] says:

can you post more articles? Bcause i already added ur feed to bookmark.

• written on 28-Sep-2011

cheap wedding dress [http://www.weddingdresslove.co.uk/] says:

i like this post

• written on 30-Sep-2011

supra footwear [http://www.suprafootwearshoes.com] says:

can you post more articles? Bcause i already added ur feed to bookmark.

• written on 05-Oct-2011

uggs outlet [http://www.uggoutletprice.org/] says:

Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily brilliant opportunity to discover important secrets from this web site.

• written on 07-Oct-2011

cheap jordan shoes [http://www.nike-jordanbuyonline.com] says:

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want?…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

• written on 07-Oct-2011

ugg outlet [http://www.uggstoreoutlets.org/] says:

There is no limit to the goodness of life. It grows more abundant with each new encounter. The more you experience and appreciate the goodness of life, the more there is to be lived.

• written on 13-Oct-2011

kekea520 [http://www.louboutinonsaleshop.org/] says:

Thanks for the posting. Loads of excellent writing here. I wish I had found this site sooner

• written on 13-Oct-2011

Ugg Boots On Sale [http://www.bestuggaustralia.com] says:

The article's too good, I like it very much, hoped later can see better, thank you!

• written on 15-Oct-2011

mulberry bayswater bags [http://www.mulberrybagfactory.co.uk/bayswater-bags-c-2.html] says:

The internal belted sides can be adjusted to give more space inside.

• written on 21-Oct-2011

ugg boots [http://www.walkingboots.ca/] says:

i like this post

• written on 21-Oct-2011

UGG Delaine [http://www.delainesale.com] says:

your artical give me much more useful information. thanks for your help. i'll suggest my friends to reaice one, there is actually some good points on this blog some of my readers may find this useful, I must send a link, many thanks.

• written on 22-Oct-2011

mai hien [http://maihienmanhtoan.com/mai-hien/mai-hien-di-dong-31/] says:

hay su dung manh toan

• written on 22-Oct-2011

cheap tisa snapbacks [http://www.nyhat.net] says:

When there is certainly everything Usa when compared with baseball, it's insignificant nfl baseball. My partner and i were raised recognizing precisely the big-league wide variety,snapbacks hats although you can argue that the actual Cleveland Indians in the Nineteen sixties as well as Seventies ended up being anything but main group. Over the past several years I've truly donrrrt fan with small league ball, containing relished an upsurge around the world. That is not hard to understand. Video game titles inside children tend to be obtainable. Seat tickets are affordable, personality hats plus concession your meals are reasonably priced. cheap designer purses and handbags There isn't an awful couch in the majority of arenas, many franchises get all out to help entertain anyone ahead of the activity in addition to in between innngs.I couldn't refrain from investing in a 59fifty limit. I needed meant to get the black color residence limitation showcasing team pet 's your Almond, but these have been fitted 59fifty hat and my dimension seemed to be puzzlingly losing. Thus as a substitute I decided this snazzy Wally the actual Maple route hat proven previously mentioned on the top in the Nuts' dugout. The particular Louis Vuitton handbag women will go very well using the black Almonds T-shirt We been given to be a gift past summertime from this in-laws. As the masses had been also consider viewing the overall game and staying pre-occupied because of the continuous stream regarding nachos, churros along with hot dogs staying talked about to the is, the Insane managed to wipe out the actual Ports 4-3. Fireworks adopted the adventure.

• written on 25-Oct-2011

UGG Classic Cardy [http://www.loveuggbootsale.co.uk/] says:

These UGG Classic Cardy are a dream! They are extremely comfortable and very stylish too. Great with leggings and for sore, pregnant feet!I love these UGG Classic Cardy Boots. They are warm and super comfy! They are a bit larger than the leather UGG Classic Cardy Sale but once you put socks on they feel much better. They look great folded down and also slouched as well. I get tons of compliments on them. I want them in every color!

• written on 26-Oct-2011

pandora jewellery [http://www.pandoracharmstore.co.uk] says:

You can find countless pairs of various ugg shoes inside the retailers available for you. Some are high leg style, and quite a few are middle leg ones.

• written on 29-Oct-2011

tisa snapback [http://www.cheap-snapbcaks.com] says:

At suitable is definitely this Sarasota mlb caps, which I was presented with the coach connected with our son's ball workforce many years the government financial aid basically images on the gamers we took in addition to dispersed for the crew households. The frequency of which conduct a Fl Marlins show on multilevel Television? I are not able to try to remember viewing these folks possibly when this year.wholesale designer purse Every time My partner and i first turn on ESPN, I see Tony adamowicz Larussa looking at her future transfer with the Cardinals' dugout. Or perhaps there exists A-Rod plus the gang in pinstriping. Or perhaps it does not take hulking Inexperienced Beast in Fenway Park, sheltering the actual BoSox.This Marlins limit incorporates a enjoyment minimal section tale. Someone from New mexico was a student in Los angeles for any stop by while in the 2004 Entire world Line between your Yankees in addition to Marlins. Many of us went within Midtown Ny for a Weekend morning, we was not sometimes aware that thecheap snapbacksI received chosen had been that relating to the actual others Marlins. A handful of Innovative Yorkers good-naturedly bought after me personally because of it, and I said, ???Hey, it truly is by our kids Small Group group. My good friend got asked to borrow any top, therefore i coppied your pet ?a new naturally ?a new this Yankees limitation.

• written on 07-Nov-2011

bridesmaid dresses [http://www.weddingdresslove.co.uk/12-bridesmaid-dresses] says:

thanks for the sharing , i like it very much

• written on 07-Nov-2011

Custom Bengals Jerseys [http://www.bengalsjerseysshop.com/custom-bengals-jersey-c-616.html] says:

very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

• written on 07-Nov-2011

Monster Energy hats [http://www.newerahatfactory.com/] says:

Fox Racing hats , planning bureau said, has been planning the economy applicable room construction, but no completed, specific engineering deadline to construction company can reply to......

• written on 10-Nov-2011

moncler coat [http://www.ukcheapmonclerjackets.com/] says:

You always could find what you want. The Moncler Women Jackets in Coffee is Very shiny, Very Cool, Comfortable and light. Black polyamide quilted hooded jacket from Moncler. The jacket features white trim detailing and the removable hood has a white interior.

• written on 14-Nov-2011

UGGs Cheap [http://www.winterbootsale.co.uk/] says:

This site is very interesting and also great. I'm glad to find out this ste immediately. It's very informative.

• written on 01-Dec-2011

moncler vest [http://wholesaleburberrymoncler.weebly.com/] says:

Aw, this was a really great post. Theoretically I must write like this also C taking time and real effort to create a good article?- but so what can I say?- I procrastinate alot and never appear to go done.

• written on 13-Dec-2011

bridal wedding dresses [http://www.weddingdresslove.co.uk/9-wedding-dresses] says:

good arctile , thanks for sharing it and please keep doing this good job .

• written on 15-Dec-2011

discount ugg [http://www.discounteduggs.org] says:

UGG snow boots are known for the warm and comfort designs. And in 2011 ... And high quality 2011 new UGG Women Boots are here for you.

• written on 16-Dec-2011

cheap nike shox [http://www.nikeshoxbuyonline.com/] says:

Superb page and additionally simple to make sure you comprehend justification. Exactly how can Document keep performing obtaining concur to make sure you publish part for the guide into my approaching e-newsletter? Getting correct credit scores in your direction all the journalist and additionally backlink to website won't deemed a dilemma.
    Heya i’m for the first time here.

• written on 16-Dec-2011

cheap nike shox [http://www.nikeshoxbuyonline.com/] says:

Heya i’m for the first time here.

• written on 16-Dec-2011

cheap jordans [http://www.nikejordansbuyonline.com/] says:

I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

• written on 04-Jan-2012

one shoulder wedding dresses [http://www.weddingdresslove.co.uk/53-one-shoulder-wedding-dresses] says:

good post , i like it , thanks for sharing it . have a nice day .

• written on 01-Feb-2012

nfl kids jersey sale [http://www.nflnhljerseysshop.com/] says:

nfl kids jersey Keep in mind that Hakeem Nicks did not play in the first matchup. He’s a tough cover on the outside. And the Giants at times feature “3 x 1” sets with Nicks the single receiver to one side and 3 other receivers to the opposite side, one of those being Cruz in the slot. wholesale kids jersey It is possible to take away 2 receivers on any given snap. Belichick will have a great feel for the Giants route combinations based on receiver distribution and location: that is, how many receivers align to each side, and who those receivers are. That’s how coverages, especially zone concepts, are often designed and executed. nfl kids jersey sale Belichick understands he is limited from a personnel standpoint in the secondary. He must camouflage, and compensate for that liability. If Edelman is the slot corner in Super Bowl 46, and I’m not convinced he will be, you can be sure you will not see many snaps of man coverage. That’s a risky proposition. wholesale nfl kids jersey In trying to get a handle on the Cruz matchup, I keep coming back to a concept Belichick has used effectively in the past. I call it the “bullseye” approach. cheap nfl kids jersey

• written on 10-Feb-2012

karen millen dresses [http://www.karenmillendresses-outlets.co.uk] says:

I gather that is information was from the Social Media Optimization as the Segment of Online Reputation Management paper.

• written on 20-Feb-2012

jmsm [http://www.sunglassessale.biz] says:

Discount designer sunglasses with distinguished design and top quality available at Sunglassessale.biz.Designer sunglasses provide unsurpassed quality, protection, and value for money.Choose a pair of designer sunglasses to protect your eyes while you are out enjoying your outdoor activities.

• written on 24-Feb-2012

cheap beats by dre [http://www.beatssolodre.com/] says:

Are you familiar with michael kors? If you are a girl who really loves to shop, then you must probably know about this

• written on 09-Mar-2012

Domain search india [http://www.register-web-domain.in] says:

Great post You make sound points and this is clear content that’s easy to understand Keep post

• written on 30-Mar-2012

Web shopping cart [http://www.adodis.com/Web-Shopping-Cart.php] says:

well written article keep writing.

• written on 31-Mar-2012

stiletto heel [http://www.highheelsonlineshop.com/35-christian-louboutin-daffodile] says:

satin heels sequin heelsThanks for sharing this useful informaiton, I come to your site farily regularly, since I like your post very much.

• written on 25-Apr-2012

Cheap Snapback Hats [http://www.cheapsnapbacksforsales.com/] says:

I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

• written on 26-Apr-2012

albert [http://www.tmtcameras.com] says:

Wonderful post!!!Come back latter…

• written on 03-May-2012

brass monki custom nikes website [http://www.morioshoes.com/brass-monki-shoes.html] says:

Is a letter from the Principal: inside are packed in a sweet kiss send a kiss to the greetings“Oh, love,” she said, and her voice vibrated and her eyes shone, “that is to be two and yet only one—a man and a woman blending into an angel—it is heaven!”

• written on 10-May-2012

cheap heels [http://www.fashionheels.co.uk/] says:

This is a very useful information, I believe that anyone who wants to know something about this topic will like the post. Thanks for sharing it. I have bookmarked your bolg site.

• written on 11-May-2012

ew era jordan hats [http://www.cheaphatsonline.net] says:

It seems sensible, wherever there're [url=http://www.cheaphatsonline.net]ew era jordan hats[/url] from, but acquiring tension in quarterbacks consistently that has a strong protecting ending can enhance that crew's Tremendous Jar probabilities enormously.Simply just evaluate the Nyc The behemoths regarding not too long ago.

• written on 14-May-2012

wholesale tisa snapback hats [http://www.wholesaletisahats.com/] says:

towear atisa hats , this is wrong. Baby especially newborns head of a quarter of the presidents of the body, so the proportion of head is very big. The head of the blood vessels are abundant baby, no subcutaneous fat protection, so a lot of heat. If take the baby go out for a walk it, take a likely tisa hat is very important.As a top summer with airtight hat, not only not send out quantity of heat, and wu have hair is FeiZi. But a top permeability good covering LiangMao is different, it can hold off the strong sunlight, makewholesale tisa hat the baby's eyes and skin feel cool and refreshing and comfortable, out activities can prevent heatstroke, still can have fewer FeiZi? Winter baby go out or home at low temperature should bring a top hat warm and comfortable, it can have heat preservation effect, prevent the wind to blow after a cold catch cold catch cold,

• written on 22-May-2012

christian louboutin shoes [http://www.louboutinhighheelsonline.com] says:

nice post,thanks for it

• written on 26-May-2012

Supra TK Society Womens [http://www.purplesupra2012.com/supra-tk-society-womens.html] says:

If I have seen farther than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants. Road is stepped by feet, history is written by people. Every step of man is writing his own history.

• written on 26-May-2012

Nike Blazer [http://www.kick-more.com/nike-blazer.html] says:

A single flower does not make up the beautiful spring, a person always single-handed, they can remove mountains and fill seas. Life is the cells of the body, to the body of a person sound, needless to say to every cell of sound.

• written on 28-May-2012

Sergio Santos Jersey [http://www.whitesoxmart.com/sergio-santos-jersey] says:

Few things are impossible in themselves; and it is often for want of will, rather than of means, that man fails to succeed.

La Rocheforcauld, French writer

• written on 28-May-2012

Cincinnati Reds Women Jersey [http://www.storemlbjersey.com/cincinnati-reds-women-jersey] says:

mlbs12nhljersey those ideals are often directly proportional to his ability, is an ideal source of strength wisdom cradle EU Zhanqi trails of the sword, the real joy in life is dedicated to one they think is a great aim.

• written on 04-Jun-2012

cheap heels [http://www.louboutinheelsboutique.com/] says:

I never read a post like this, it is so nice. I think every one who wants to know this will like it very much.

• written on 08-Jun-2012

Air Jordan 7 [http://www.kicksmorenet.com/air-jordan-shoes/air-jordan-7.html] says:

Dare and the world always yields. lf it beats you sometimes, dare it again and again and it will succumb.

W. M . Thackeray. British novelist

• written on 08-Jun-2012

Air Jordan 6 Rings [http://www.kicksmorenet.com/air-jordan-shoes/air-jordan-6-rings.html] says:

W. M . Thackeray. British novelist

• written on 20-Jun-2012

mlbhatson [http://www.mlbhatsoutlet.com] says:

d [url=http://www.mlbhatsoutlet.com]mlb caps[/url] that he or she would likely forgo her mature year in Atlanta Technology last Jan. Although soon after he or she happened to run typically Some.33 from the 40-yard rush as of this year????s searching merge, experts started advocate he'd be studied while in the very first game. The fact that he????s 6-foot-4 as well as 215 lbs, and may attempt a Some.24 40, it????s not easy to disagree with this brand of imagining.The challenge, of course, is that often Incline played in your tripe alternative offense less than Chris Manley during Georgia Technological and for that reason, he????ll always be driving as he gets into your NFL since he????s confined as being a way athlete. A few imagine that Hill isn????t NFL-ready with the exceptional climbing set up stock is dependant on the [url=http://www.mlbhatsoutlet.com]mlb caps[/url] mix [url=http://www.mlbhatsoutlet.com]cheap new era cap[/url] work out on your own. What????s fascinating is that if a new team prefers Incline at the base of the very first game, they will obtain looked at but if an individual will take them while in the 2nd, th

• written on 02-Jul-2012

Custom Hello Kitty Shoes [http://www.dunkhightops.com/custom-hello-kitty-shoes.html] says:

I think success has no rules, but you can learn a lot from failure.
      - Jean Kerr

• written on 02-Aug-2012

michael kors bags outlet [http://www.hotmichaelkorsbags.com/] says:

http://www.usmichaelkorshut.com/ michael kors outlet
    Thanks so much for providing individuals with such a spectacular possiblity to read critical reviews from this web site. It is always very useful and also full of amusement for me personally and my office acquaintances to visit your web site no less than three times weekly to read the fresh guidance you have got. Of course, we are usually amazed for the surprising things served by you. Selected 3 tips in this post are clearly the finest we’ve had.

• written on 30-Aug-2012

iPhone 5 Case and iPhone 5 Screen Protector [http://www.sfplanet.com/cell-phones/apple/iphone-5.html] says:

• written on 19-Dec-2012

nike free [http://www.freerunaussale.com] says:

welcome to nike shoes uk our Nike Air Max 90 Online Store for nike free shoppping.nike free run We hope you will have nike free run australia a nice experience.cheap nike free We all konw Nike is the cheap nike free run most popular brand all over the world,cheap nike shoes the series of Air Max can cheap air max shoes be the most popular.air max 90 Many years passed away,nike air max continue to expand,nike air max 90 has created various cheap nike shoes types of Air Max Shoes.nike air max 95 With the development of society,air max 95 more and more people air max uk begin to focus on the what shoes can take the comfortable and fashion at the same time to them.nike air max uk Cheap Air Max 90 can be the shoes air max 1 meet the demands.With the fashion mode combines excellent air max 90 performance form with air max 90 solid boot stability is the ideal viewpoint,Cheap Air Max 90 is created to air max 95 the ultimate comfort as well as one of the nike air max most vital element nike air max 90 could be the actuality that it has the considerable quality,nike air max 95 with turned more heads with an even larger visible air max 1 unit and greater stability and cushioning.

• written on 31-Jan-2013

loan [http://goodfinance-blog.com] says:

That is understandable that money makes us disembarrass. But what to do if someone doesn't have money? The one way is to try to get the personal loans and bank loan.

• written on 01-Feb-2013

web design bangalore [http://www.zersys.com] says:

• written on 06-Feb-2013

web design bangalore [http://www.zersys.com] says:

This is really interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I continuously
    look for these kinds of blogs which give lot of information.

• written on 22-Mar-2013

Buy DVDs Online [http://www.easydvdmart.com/] says:

This is gonna be success for sure. I had learnt a lot from here and i assure that i am also gonna be start working on this.The scene within CSI Miami Seasons 1-10 DVD opens at a night club where a girl walks around lightheaded.

• written on 24-Apr-2013

Robe Karen Millen [http://www.pascherkarenmillenrobe.com/] says:

Fashion accessories refer to fancy and additional items used to accentuate and highlight the beauty, color and style of a garment outfit as well as style statement. The gamut of fashion accessories includes a wide variety of items such as jewelery, gloves, handbags, hats, belts, scarves, watches, sunglasses, pins, hair stuffs, stockings, bow ties, leg warmers, Toms Shoe leggings, necktie, suspenders, etc. Robe Karen Millen Of these, jewelery such as earrings and necklaces, bags and watches are more popular. Fashion accessories can radically alter the appearance and change the entire look and personality of an individual. Religious and cultural symbols also serve as fashion accessories such as the crucifix, which is symbolic of the Christian faith. This is often used by rock stars and popular musicians to Adidas Originals Jeremy Scott make a style statement. Other similar symbols used as fashion symbols includes the Jewish star, Islamic headscarves, skullcaps and turbans. Some cultures do not approve the usage of accessories and avoid all forms of jewelery. Other cultures utilize beaded jewelry, leather strings and other items widely and these have emerged as Celine Bags an assertion of belief and/or as fashion accessories. Christians wear the cross which Karen Millen Outlet represents the crucifixion of the Christ. In the USA, Winter Daunenmantel Billig Parajumpers Adidas Jeremy Scott Wings purity rings are worn by some Christians to signify sexual purity till marriage. Several high end clothing brands also market matching range of accessories for various outfits. Designer accessories and styles are seen as indicative of a higher social status. Today, brands catering purely to accessories have emerged both in the haute couture and ready to wear fashion. With increasing Karen Millen Soldes experimental tendencies in the fashion industry, newer fashion accessories are being developed each time. Accessories are also available for men. Men's fashion accessories consist of belts, ties, clothespins, wallets, hats, caps, etc. Fashion accessories can also be used for sports and these could consist of backpacks, purses, hats or small earrings. For evening and night parties, heavy and bright jewelery is considered fashionable as against day wear accessories which should preferably be lighter. On mixing Toms Shoes Outlet and matching, one can create an interesting look Celine Handbags with varied models, materials and colors. Collecting accessories which match clothes in neutral colors such as black or straw color is also advised.

• written on 16-May-2013

lynacordford [http://www.raybanneverhide.com/rayban-sale/Ray-Ban-Wayfarer-RB2140-11] says:

sunglasses for summer, http://www.raybanneverhide.com/rayban-sale.

• written on 16-May-2013

Buy Sunglasses online [http://www.raybanneverhide.com] says:

sunglasses

• written on 16-May-2013

raybanneverhide.com [http://www.raybanneverhide.com/rayban-caravan] says:

Ray Ban RB3025

• written on 16-May-2013

Abercrombie and Fitch [http://www.abercrombiewears.com] says:

Abercrombie and Fitch Short Sleeve Tees

• written on 16-May-2013

Men's Classic Polos [http://www.abercrombiewears.com/abercrombie-men/Mens-Classic-Polos] says:

Abercrombie and Fitch Hoodie

• written on 16-May-2013

Abercrombie and Fitch Cheap Sale [http://www.abercrombiewears.com/abercrombie-women/womens-dresses] says:

Abercrombie and Fitch Polos

• written on 19-Sep-2013

ujkaojsuak says:

• written on 19-Sep-2013

ujkaojsuak says:

• written on 15-May-2014

contradiction Calvin Klein [http://skincare.skinraksha.com/?p=130] says:

I always used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user
    of net so from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

• written on 21-Jul-2014

best lawn mower reviews [http://besthdtvreviews2014.net] says:

Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you
    offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same
    outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm
    adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.